Training designed around you
Whatever your level of experience, from beginner to advanced, learn practical and creative skills, with personalised training for individuals or two / three people booking together.
Individual tuition allows you to enjoy Nigel’s full attention as he walks you through all aspects of your camera, helps you explore your creative vision.
It is worth emphasising that individual tuition is perfectly suited to beginners; unlike with group workshops it allows for dedicated time so you can really get to know your camera..
With each training session (from a half day upwards), you’ll get a questionnaire in advance so we can assess your requirements and design the content around your needs. Choose from Brecon Beacons or your own favourite UK location.
Excellent tuition – a fun day that exceeded my expectations!
“I spent the day with Nigel last Wednesday. I have recently bought a camera as I’m completing my photography NVQ 2. I wanted to accelerate my learning in manual mode as well as some advice on software. Nigel certainly packed a lot into the day which I was really grateful. The mix of field and classroom was perfect and I cannot express how much I learnt in such a short space of time. Nigel went through the menu settings and was able to summarise what I don’t need to worry about – this is massively helpful as it can be overwhelming with so much functionality. Although the Welsh weather was mixed I managed to get some excellent photos and am inspired to get out and continue my love of landscape photography. Nigel also has a concise set of notes he shared with me which are easy to follow and read. Overall a fun day. Nigel is a thoroughly nice chap who is an excellent teacher. I hope to come back to learn more in the future”
Katherine W, 1-1 Personalised Course, Brecon Beacons, October 2017
Please see many more reviews of both personalised courses and group workshops on Trip Advisor
Choose personalised training if:
- You want a purpose designed course to meet your requirements
- You want individual attention to ensure the maximum time is spent on what you want from the course
- You want flexibility on time, choice of location and date (including the facility to change dates in the event of bad weather)
- You have a partner or friend who you wish to share the course time with
- Cost is less of a consideration than with a Group Course
- Course tailored to your skill level
- All day digital photography tuition from Nigel – available 7 days a week
- All transportation to and between photographic locations
- Comprehensive instruction handouts in digital format
- Tea & coffee during studio based tuition sessions
- Loan of photographic accessories if needed
- Lunch is not provided as everyone wants something different, though Nigel can always make you a sandwich if you’d like!