Italy Photography Workshops in Abruzzo
Pennadomo and the Abruzzo
Italy is an amazing and diverse country and Abruzzo is Italy’s most stunning and unspoiled region!
Our workshops are based from Pennadomo in the Abruzzo Region (about half way down the country). It’s very much traditional Italy. The region is mountainous (the Apennine Mountains form a stunning backdrop), charcterised by a traditional rural landscape, dotted with medieval castles on hilltops, villages with narrow winding streets and much more.
So, visit one of Italy’s hidden gems from my own village of Pennadomo to the epic plateaux of the Gran Sasso mountains and Rocca Calascio. This photography trip will see some of Italy’s most beautiful places and leave you with some wonderful images.
This trip is a fun, creative and sociable way to experience authentic Italy and enjoy the region’s superb cuisine!
We’re running week long trips in spring and autumn, making use of great light and colour:
If you think that central Italy produces flat Mediterranean light and unbroken sunshine difficult for photography, then think again! Unlike many places in the mediterranean region it has real seasons and you can expect anything, with the mountains producing a changeable climate – perfect for photography!
- Course tailored to your skill level
- All day digital photography tuition from Nigel – available 7 days a week
- All transportation to and between photographic locations
- Overnight stay at the awesome Rocca Calascio
- Comprehensive instruction handouts in digital format
- Tea, coffee & refreshments during studio based tuition sessions
- Loan of photographic accessories if needed