Learn the whole image making process from start to finish with one of our Day Workshops designed for beginners to more advanced level in the Brecon Beacons. You’ll find glorious mountain landscape views, waterfalls, woodlands, heritage and more! There are a variety of workshops to suit all levels of experience and specific skills. We run specific beginners workshops, one more based on composition and creativity for the more experienced. During each day we cover your camera controls, composition theory, a range of locations and review and post-processing of your images at the end. We run both Beginners and Landscape Workshops in the Brecon Beacons; click on the links to view each Itinerary
- Full itinerary and comprehensive workshop information will be provided on booking (please Contact Us if needed before booking)
- Full and very comprehensive course notes are provided in PDF form
- Spare equipment is available for use during the day
- Lunch is not provided but tea, coffee & refreshments coffee are provided
- Bring your equipment (with charged battery!!) and wet weather clothing & footwear
- Most locations are ‘landscape’ focussed but the understanding and skills covered are transferrable to other subjects.
- The locations are designed to offer a range of experience of use of camera control, technique and composition
Please view our Terms and Conditions before booking.