Come on a Brecon Beacons Wild Camping Photography Workshop and see the area at its best in potentially wonderful light and with no-one else around!
Locations are usually in the mountains of the Brecon Beacons, giving us an elevated location to catch last light, the night sky and dawn light.
- Some previous photography experience and an understanding of your camera
- Some previous camping and mountain walking experience. Advice is available if required.
- Be correctly equipped, though we can help with the loan of some equipment. A full equipment list is available on request.
You’ll also learn a wide range of new and exciting photographic techniques, or the chance to develop those that you’re already familiar with.
The intention is to use a mountain top location; however if the weather is unsuitable at altitude, we may review this and use an alternative.
If you’d like to find out more about the area before your visit, please see the following links:
Our plan is to introduce this workshop at other locations in the UK – please CONTACT US for details.
Workshops are based on based on advanced technique, composition and creativity for the more experienced photographer.
During each event, we cover:
- Your camera controls,
- Composition theory,
- Light Control at sunset and Dawn
- Long Exposure Photography
- Night Sky Photography
- A range of locations
- Review and post-processing of your images
Please view an Example Itinerary for our Brecon Beacons Wild Camping Photography Workshop
Finally, please see our Terms and Conditions before booking.