Book one of our Individual Photography Courses in the Brecon Beacons designed to meet your specific needs.
Whatever your level of experience, from beginner to advanced, learn practical and creative skills on one of our Individual Photography Courses.
Individual tuition allows you to enjoy Nigel’s full attention as he walks you through all aspects of your camera and helps you explore your creative vision.
With each personalised photography course, you’ll get a questionnaire in advance so we can assess your requirements and design the content around your needs.
It is worth emphasising that individual tuition is perfectly suited to beginners; unlike with group workshops it allows for dedicated time so you can really get to know your camera.
Your Key Choices:
- Our Individual Photography Courses in the Brecon Beacons are for One Person or Two / Three people booking together.
- Courses are available from a half day upwards from £149. Our most popular course is a One Day Course. Click on our Pricing Schedule for more details; prices on the schedule are based on the midweek rates – please see booking options for weekend rates.
- Please note that there is a Midweek and Weekend Rate for all Brecon Beacons based courses for 1-2 people
- Choose from the Brecon Beacons or your own favourite UK location.
Choosing your location – Please see a guide below:
- CPE premises / Brecon Beacons / 40 mile radius: Covers all of Brecon Beacons / South Wales Valleys
- 50 – 100 mile radius from CPE premises: Covers Cardiff, Swansea, Newport, Bristol, Gower, Borders, Mid-Wales
- 100 – 200 mile radius of CPE premises: Covers Midlands, North Wales, West Wales, South of England, South West England
- Other locations by arrangement
Booking a Course Local to Creative Photography Experience Premises
Choose this option if it’s convenient for you to travel to our base at Talybont on Usk in the Brecon Beacons or have a location in mind in the Brecon Beacons, South Wales Valleys or locations towards Mid Wales or the borders within a 40 mile radius of our premises
Please bear in mind:
- If you are booking a Half Day, this is only available from CPE premises. The 40 mile radius does not apply.
- A Half day is primarily intended for beginners and is not available for 3 booking together.
- We normally suggest that if you are booking multiple days, that if possible they are split to allow for practice in between.
- A vast majority of our Individual Photography Course Clients choose the Brecon Beacons / Local option. This allows the most time for tuition and is the best alternative if you’re happy to travel.
- If you wish, if you’re looking for a 2 day course, we can travel to an alternative location (for example of you’re looking for a days coastal photography). Any location within 100 mile radius is available for this alternative.
Our Most Popular Course is a One Day Course for One Person from CPE Premises in the Brecon Beacons National Park
Please view our Terms and Conditions before booking.