We run our Isle of Skye Photography Workshop twice a year between November and March, from autumn to winter, making the most of great colour, great light, snow in the mountains and short daylight hours; perfect for photography!
There are few greater places for photography anywhere than The Isle of Skye and West of Scotland, whether in the UK or beyond.
There are 4 options for this trip:
- 4/5 Days between Saturday and Wednesday, both including and excluding accommodation
- 3/4 Days from the Wednesday to the following Saturday, both including and excluding accommodation.
As an added bonus, you’ll be able to join me at the awesome Glencoe on the way up (with the 4/5 day workshop) and on the way back (with the 3/4 day workshop) if you wish and absolutely free of charge!
This workshop offers the following great opportunities:
- Dawn starts on each day
- Some of the greatest photo opportunities in the UK and beyond
- A mountain top sunrise
- Fabulous coastal photography
- An unbeatable night sky
- Spring and autumn Woodland Colour
- Great waterfalls
- Isolated historic features in the landscape
Please see our Isle of Skye Photography Workshop Trip Notes for full details.
See what you will get the photograph and what this magnificent area has to offer by following these links:
Finally, before booking our Isle of Skye Photography Workshop, please view our Terms and Conditions before booking.