Our Lake District Landscape Photography Workshops are from 2-4 days in one of the UK’s most stunning National Parks. It’s a flexible workshop where you can book for as many days as you wish from the weekend to the full 4 days.
We explore the National Park, mainly its mountain scenery but also its lakes, woodlands and picturesque towns and villages
Our Lake District Landscape Photography Workshops offer the following great opportunities:
- Dawn starts on all days (weather permitting)
- Some of the greatest photo opportunities in the UK and beyond
- Mountain views and a mountain top sunrise (depending on group preferences and capabilities)
- Unbeatable night skies
- Spring and autumn Woodland Colour
- Great waterfalls
- Isolated historic features in the landscape
All our Lake District Landscape Photography workshops offer a discount for Two Booking Together
All workshops go to amazing places, hopefully in great light and you’re guaranteed an unbeatable trip not to be missed! Unlike the Winter Mountain Landscape weekend, our short breaks are for those with a range of expereince and you do not need to be an experienced mountain walker, although a good general level of fitness is required.
Please see our Lake District Landscape Photography Workshops Trip Notes for full details.
See what this magnificent area has to offer by following the link:
Finally, please view our Terms and Conditions before booking.
Please also see the following:
- Workshop Itinerary for full details of what you can expect on a workshop but this can be arranged around your group preferences
- Workshop Schedule for 2020
- Terms and Conditions.
If you are unfamiliar with the area, you’ll find more information about the Lake District here