We run our Northern Ireland Photography Workshop in October, ensuring great light for landscape photography, making the most of great colour, great light, snow in the mountains and short daylight hours; perfect for photography!
The trip is split into two, or you can come on both parts of the week:
- 4 Days between Saturday and Wednesday at the Antrim Coast and the north of the country
- 3 Days from the Wednesday to the following Saturday at the Mourne Mountains and the south.
This workshop offers the following great opportunities:
- Dawn starts on each day
- Some of the greatest photo opportunities in the UK and beyond
- A mountain top sunrise
- Fabulous coastal photography
- Unbeatable night skies
- Autumn Woodland Colour
- Beautiful rural landscapes
Please see our Northern Ireland Photography Workshop Trip Notes for full details. Please note that the trip notes refer to the inclusion of accommodation. This is dependent on Covid-19 restrictions in place.
See what you will get the photograph and what this magnificent area has to offer by following these links:
Finally, before booking our Northern Ireland Photography Workshop, please view our Terms and Conditions before booking.