Come to the Wales / England borders and capture the beauty and heritage of the Shropshire Hills and Wye Valley.
There are glorious landscape views, accessibke hills, rock formations and other opportunities within both Shropshire and the Wye Valley, You’ll find these workshops in autumn and Spring to capture great light and colour.
- Our Shropshire day is based around the lovely town of Church Stretton from the Long Mynd to Caer Caradoc and Hope Bowdler. You’ll find these workshops between September and April to capture great light and colour. The workshop fee is for tuition only. Please see our Workshop Itinerary for full details
- Our Wye Valley Day Workshop explores the valley from south to north. There’s glorious landscape views, castles, monuments and the Severn Bridge, all rich in photographic potential. You’ll explore views of the Wye Valley, Tintern Abbey, Chepstow and the Severn Bridges. You’ll find these workshops between September and May to capture great light and colour. Please see our Wye Valley Workshop Itinerary for details.
You can come on the whole weekend or just come on either of the two Days in either Shropshire or the Wye Valley.
This workshop offers the following great opportunities:
- Dawn starts on each day with the full weekend option
- Some of the greatest photo opportunities in the UK and beyond
- Fabulous landscape photography in a quite but beautiful part of the country
- Historic Towns and Villages
- Historic Abbeys and castles
- The magnificence of the Severn Bridges
Please view our Terms and Conditions before booking.