Our Snowdonia Landscape Photography Workshops offer both Weekend and Short Break workshops. The Short Break Workshops are of up to 5 days in one of the UK’s most stunning Snowdonia National Parks.
There are 2 options for both the Winter Weekend and for the Autumn Short Break:
- The Winter Weekend workshop is available from 2020 and has both a One Day or Weekend Option. If you’re attending for One Day, this is only available on the Saturday. This workshop is aimed at the more expereinced photographer and outdoor mountain photography enthusiast. The workshop includes tuition and transport only.
- The Autumn Workshop also has two options: 4/5 days between Saturday and Wednesday and 3/4 days from the Wednesday to the following Saturday. These workshops include accommodation in a lovely converted farmhouse on the edge of snowdonia National Park.
We explore the National Park, its mountains and coastline and the surrounding area of North Wales including the wonderful coastline of Anglesey.
Our Snowdonia Landscape Photography Workshops offer the following great opportunities:
- Dawn starts on 2 days
- Some of the greatest photo opportunities in the UK and beyond
- Mountain views and a mountain top sunrise (depending on group preferences and capabilities)
- Fabulous coastal photography
- Some of the UK’s greatest castles and historic buildings
- An unbeatable night sky
- Spring and autumn Woodland Colour
- Great waterfalls
- Isolated historic features in the landscape
All our Snowdonia Landscape Photography workshops offer a discount for Two Booking Together
All workshops go to amazing places, hopefully in great light and you’re guaranteed an unbeatable trip not to be missed!
Please see our Snowdonia Landscape Photography Workshops Trip Notes for full details.
See what this magnificent area has to offer by following these links:
Finally, please view our Terms and Conditions before booking.