Come on a One Day Workshop and capture the beauty and heritage of the Wye Valley.
Exlore the Wlaes / England border with one of our Wye Valley Day Workshops. There’s glorious landscape views, castles, monuments and the Severn Bridge, all rich in photographic potential. You’ll explore views of the Wye Valey, Tintern Abbey, Chepstow and the Severn Bridges as the sun goes down! You’ll find these workshops between September and May to capture great light and colour.
You can also combine this workshop with a Day in Shropshire for a full weekend. A dawn start is an option on the One Day Workshop but included in the fee on both days for the Joint Weekend Workshop option.
Please see our Wye Valley Workshop Itinerary for details.
This workshop offers the following great opportunities:
- Dawn starts on each day with the full weekend option
- Some of the greatest photo opportunities in the UK and beyond
- Fabulous landscape photography in a quite but beautiful part of the country
- Historic Abbeys and castles
- The magnificence of the Severn Bridges
Please view our Terms and Conditions before booking.