Training designed around you
Learn practical and creative skills from a real expert, whatever your level of experience, with personalised training for individuals or two/three people booking together.
Individual tuition allows you to enjoy Nigel’s full attention as he walks you through all key technical aspects of your camera, helps you explore your creative vision and takes you on a tour of the stunning Welsh countryside.
With each training you’ll get a questionnaire in advance so we can assess your requirements and design the content around you. Choose from Brecon Beacons or your own favourite UK location.
“Nigel is an excellent and extremely knowledgeable tutor who is able to tailor his training to the assembled group. Despite adverse weather conditions and a wide range of abilities and experience on my course, Nigel delivered value for money for every single person whilst keeping the day enjoyable. I would recommend Creative Photography Wales to anyone, whatever their level of photography”
Andrew, Group Landscape Course, Brecon Beacons, February 2013
Choose personalised training if:
- You want a purpose designed course to meet your requirements
- You want individual attention to ensure the maximum time is spent on what you want from the course
- You want flexibility on time, choice of location and date (including the facility to change dates in the event of bad weather
- You have a partner or friend who you wish to share the course time with
- Cost is less of a consideration than with a Group Course
- Course tailored to your skill level
- All day digital photography tuition from Nigel – available 7 days a week
- All transportation to and between photographic locations
- Comprehensive instruction handouts in digital format
- Refreshments during studio based tuition sessions
- Loan of photographic accessories if needed
- Lunch is not provided as everyone wants something different! But tea, coffee and light refreshments are available throughout the day.